Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hamilton on Pole in Fuji

Lewis Hamilton clocked the fastest time in Q3 during qualifying in Fuji demoting Kimi Raikkonen down to 2nd place while Heikki closes the door on Alonso who had made final adjustments to the car just before the end of qualifying. Massa has to settle for 5th since both Alonso and Heikki beat his just before the end of Q3.

I'm not really all thrilled about Hamilton on Pole. And I'm not happy Kimi Raikkonen is on 2nd either. Those 2 should not be in the front role. These guys are not my best candidates to win the world championship. I've already said at the beginning of the year that Raikkonen is not going to win the championship this year, and I'm right about it. He is mingling at the bottom of the top 4 while a little sophomore is at the lead. He has 6 years experience! And he isn't in the top 3?? he is definitely losing his touch!!

Robert Kubica is as usual very promising, but he needs more experience before he can really be the main rival of anybody. BMW Sauber is a good car and I think that they can take on the other top teams anytime if they dare.

And I'm still not going to change my mind about the Singapore GP, it still (as the others say it) s**ks.

No comments: